Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Moments to share...



I'm finally home after giving birth to my baby daughter and finally get to update my blog. Its been a long weekend and I cant wait to get home and update my blog to introduce my lovely daughter to the world. After a long 12 hours labor, I finally gave birth to my baby daughter on 25th February 2008 at 4.26 p.m. I was initially scheduled to have a normal delivery but due to the long 12 hours labor (with my Blood Pressure really going down and my baby's heartbeat dropping, I was rushed to the operation theatre to have an emergency Caesarean Section). It was ashamed that I didnt get to greet my baby daughter when she was first born, but nevertheless I was really thankful that both of us had finally made it.

Moments I want to share is when I finally opened my eyes after the delivery, and one of the nurses told me that I have safely delivered and I remember exactly she said 'Aida...you have delivered to a nice chubby baby girl'. I feel so much relieved to hear that she was safe and sound after the long hours of labor. Within the period of labor, my baby's heartbeat was really dropping and its really making me worried sick. I heard they said my blood pressure has gone down, but at that very moment all I care about is my baby and nothing more. And to hear that I have delivered to a nice chubby baby girl is the most joyous moment despite the pain I had within the period of labor and after the surgery.

I'm not quite sure how long have I been unconscious when they moved me to my room, but when I did, the first thing I want is to meet and look at my baby daughter. They finally brought her to me and the tiny little angel that I have been longing for so long was soundly sleeping and my feeling at that truly moment is indescribable; as it was a mixture of many different feelings. I know I can write endlessly about those miracle moments but let me now introduce to all of you my lovely beautiful little angel, my love of my life baby daughter Zahara Aryana...

No comments: