Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Three Of Us


Now there's three of us. Sometime its hard to believe how some of the things in your life has slowly changes. Back then I can never imagine myself falling in love then getting married then having a a baby and a family of my own. But here I am and I am enjoying every single second of it. My life feels so complete with my loving husband and my lovely baby daughter on my side. I want nothing more in this world but them and these love will endlessly grows each and everyday.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Dear Aida,

the three of you are very beautiful! I'm glad that it went well! I would love to come for a visit, but my school is making me busy.

Please write to me one day, you'l have time:
claudia_fisch40@hotmail.com
Kindest Regards
Claudia