Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rocker






I haven't been updating for quite awhile because my tiny little angel is keeping her mommy real busy lately. I also think that Zahara's vision is slowly becoming clear, as she has started looking at many stuff around her including her toys. She also sleeps well when people put her in their arms. I blame my mother for spoiling her as she always lift her up from her baby cot even when she's asleep. Ah well, my little angel is just so irresistible that everybody wants to carry her in their arms and they just cant stop kissing her. Anyway, we bought Zahara a 'rocker' few days back at bebeland. Of course her daddy gets to pick which one, and he picked the one with the weird looking green teddies. The other night my Zahara woke up in the middle of the night and refused to go back to sleep. Then I remember my mother said that baby sleeps well if you rock them to sleep so I tried putting Zahara on the rocker and yes it works. She fell asleep not long after I put her on it. I guess its really not an 'old mid wives tales' after all when people said baby sleeps well when you rock them to sleep. Here are some pictures of Zahara in her new green rocker. Enjoy :)

No comments: