Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 23, 2008

False Labour

We went to JPMC at 7.30 a.m this morning as we thought I was about to be in labour anytime of today. I had a really bad stomach cramping since 4 a.m. and I couldnt sleep till dawn. I guess my whole body was just so tired and sore after my brother's 'Menghantar Berian' ceremony yesterday afternoon (Friday). Everybody sort of asking me when the due date will be and I told them it will be on the 28th February but my husband told them differently. He told everybody that most probably the baby will arrive on 23rd February to coincide with the National Day(hehe). Hoping that the baby will be arriving on the National Day, my husband funnily get his camera charged the whole evening and packed it like at 2 am this morning .Its so funny to see my husband becoming too excited to have the baby on the National Day, can we consider that as being patriotic? :).

So yea, we went to JPMC and the nurse put the CTG machine on my tummy to see if there's any contraction and funnily the cramping sort of disappeared. I guess our little angel is being naughty, tricking her parents to false labour. Anyway, the CTG showed that our little angel's heart beats at 143. Dr Chitra said her head has not yet engage to the pelvis so she sent me home to rest. Unfortunately her daddy's dream to have her arrival upon National Day has gone by the wind. Sorry daddy...

No comments: