Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Heartbeat

I went to see Dr Chitra this afternoon. She had my baby's heartbeat checked this afternoon. It beats at 159 and according to Dr Chitra her heartbeat is perfectly fine, she told me that a normal foetal heartbeat is between 120- 160, so yea I'm really convinced that Baby Zara's heartbeat is perfectly fine. I was told to look after my diet as my sugar keeps on fluctuating. I checked my blood sugar this morning and it was 5.4 (fasting). I checked again 2 hours after breakfast and its 10.4, which was really high. I have to get it under control for the rest of 3 weeks, before my labor begin. Dr Chitra said i might be going into labor anytime after today as I am officially 37 weeks and a women may deliver anytime after 37 weeks. My husband said he's going to start putting everything i need in the car ready, just in case its time for me to go to labor. I'm really excited but yet so nervous. But my husband convinced me not to worry too much about it, because he said we are expecting for the most beautiful being that will change our life for the better, and he said 'Baby I know it will be painful, but soon we will have a beautiful baby daughter and it should be really fun'. Its such a comfort and i do need that...

No comments: