Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 11, 2009

long overdue

We brought zahara our for a picnic in muara beach and she was having a blast running around the beach.
And she gets her skirt all wet that we have to take it off and I unfortunately forgot to bring an extra cloth for zahara.



I haven't been updating my blog for god knows how many months. Therefore this is going to be a long post with loads of pictures :). Zahara is 1 year 4 months old now and she learned many things and words. She said 'babai (bye)' everytime we went out and also said babai to the 'michelin man' (along jalan kumbang pasang, hehe). She said 'hiiiiiii!'. She said babush (i think only zahara knows what it means), she said many other things that we dont understand. Zahara can now run, she wants to eat whatever we eats, she loves cornflakes and she can imitate things too. Time really flies so fast and zahara never fails to entertain me and my husband.

No comments: