Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 9, 2009

First Swimming Lesson

Zahara was thought to jump into the pool, she was a bit confused of what to do but did try to moved forward into the pool :)
Zahara was so iski 'sampai teminum air' hehehe kesian...
Zahara's learning to float around...
Zahara's looking at mummy...

Zahara went for her swimming lesson at BSC yesterday. She was a bit curious at the beginning, until we put her in the pool. She was utterly excited and can't stop laughing and shouting and babytalking (kesian...hehe). I can't swept it off my mind the expression on her face, when we first put her in the pool, and my heart smiles everytime I remember how 'iski' my little angel was that day. They were singing and playing with the toys inside the pool, was taught to float, and taught to jump into the pool. Zahara was really having such a wonderful splashing time in the pool, and she don't wish to stop even when the class was finished for the day. I really love the BSC, other than my lil angel get to learn swimming, its also a good place for Zahara to mingle around with other children :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable and enjoyable on her swimming lessons!I think its essential that children today have a friendly and good swim instructor to guide them along. But then again, most kids always love swimming afterall.