Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

8 months old






Zahara is 8 months old now. Well, its quite a late posts. And did I mentioned that she can clap her hands now, and she wakes up at 3 a.m to play, more often now. Time really flies and its getting much easier to look after Zahara and we can bring her to the restaurants too, as zahara can already sit steadily on a baby chair. She said 'mama' all the time too, although I'm not quite sure what she means by mama (because she says mama to everybody everytime she wants to be lifted up, she says mama if she wants to eat, she says mama everytime she cries and wakes up from her sleep). I hope she means me, when she says mama hehe. Plus, zahara loves it when I brushes her teeth, I think the toothpaste do the tricks hehe. These are pictures of Zahara brushing her teeth and taking a bath in the bath tub.

No comments: