Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

Milkmaid Lady







My husband is admitted to the hospital for almost a week now and I dont get to spend much time with my baby angel, as I have to rush to the hospital. I have to split my time between the hospital and home. Thank God my husband is well now and hopefully will be discharge tommorow and yay our small family will get to spend the time together again, plus its zahara's 8 months birthday tommorow too. As usual, leaving Zahara with my younger sister and the maid, you will expect to get many cute pictures of Zahara in different style. And this picture reminds me of the lady picture in every milkmaid condensed milk can. Just look at my daughter's chubby cheeks, everybody said she's 'lampuh', but her mommy insists that Zahara is not fat, she's just big, hehe.

No comments: