Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Poor baby





These are pictures of my little zahara sleeping on her walker. Since my maid went home, my mother came over to my place to help me looking after zahara, which according to her zahara prefers to be put in her walker than people carrying and holding her. I guess sometimes she didnt feel comfortable being held for too long. Funniky enough, my mum said the only way to put zahara to sleep is by putting her in her walker and these pictures just proves it well (my poor lil baby). My mum said maybe zahara knows her grandma is not strong enough to carry her for a longer time, especially when zahara is now 8kg (or probably more), so she knows how to take care of herself i.e. by sleeping herself on the walker, hehe.

No comments: