Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Clinic






We took this pictures after we got back from the clinic for zahara's vaccination. I was supposed to bring her to the clinic at 8 am, meaning I wont be going to the office early, but silly me I forgot about zahara's appointment and went to the office instead, and only remember when I got to the office. So I ended up going back home around 9 am to finally bring zahara for her appointment. It wont happen again baby, mummy promise you that!

3 comments:

Suzila A said...

Your baby is growing prettier and prettier! I feel like biting her chubby smooth cheeks!!! :D Now she looks more like you sudah Aida, a bit hehe :p Jgn lupa lagi eh. Kesian Zahara tunggu hehe ;)

Angel of My Heart said...

Awu kesian yong, adakah bulih aku lupa atu selahau. Padahal a week b4 her appointment everydayku ingat, sekali bulih the actual day lupa tia ku, inda lagi baik. I tod my clerk kataku i wont be coming early keofis isuk pasal im going straight to hospital, sekali isuknya bulihku keraja,talor hehe. kesian baby zahara. Sudah kubalik taurs tukar baju keclinic, sampai inda ia tespindit2 tekasut2 lagi masa ia makai skirt ah hehe

Suzila A said...

Hehehe adoy! Gagas banar tu! Hehehe :p Well, she's still the loveliest baby ever!! :D