Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A letter for my dearest daughter





My Dearest Zahara,

My daughter, my heart and soul. Today you are 10 months old and soon you will be 1 year old. Seeing you grow each and everyday is such a wonderful thing; that I am forgotten by how quickly time really flies. Lately you have learn to crawl very fast and mommy is there to watch you with all your move and lift you up whenever you fall. Soon you will learn to walk and soon we will be walking together holding each others hand. And I know, before I even realised you will be growing much more older and I will grow old to see you walk through the journey of your life and for that my daughter, there is nothing I wont do if you ever need me. I will walk with you my love; but If I am no longer in this world, remember I will still be there and be your guardian angel and speak to your heart whenever you need me.

Many parents said, seeing their children grow is such a beautiful feeling, and many said to be sad too to see them grow so fast. And to that my love, I feel the same way about you too my darling angel. In 20 years time, you will be 20 and I will be 50, and if this blog of the story of our journey together is still there, I want you to know that I am writing you this letter in one fine afternoon, with all the love in my heart for you, missing you so very much while you are at home and I am in my office.

Your smiles, your laughter, every voice you make are melodies to my heart. Words can't describe how lucky I feel to be your mother, to have carry you and given birth to a precious beautiful soul. You will be in my every prayers night and day, and I will always love you unconditionally till the very end of my breath, until I close my very own eyes.

P/S: I Love You Zahara


With Love

Mama

No comments: