Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 16, 2008

While mommy's at work...






I hate it so much when I have to leave Zahara for work. I hate seeing Zahara looking at me without blinking eyes every morning when I have to leave her for work. I guess every mothers will feel the same way as I. The thought of leaving my baby girl at home sometime makes me wish that I don't have to go to work, but its an impossible thing especially when cost of living nowadays is getting higher.That is the main reason why I prefer her sleeping before I went to work, so I dont have to see my poor baby looking at her mother leaving her for the whole day. But sometime my sister always took her pictures while Im gone to work, and these are pictures of zahara while her mommy is at work.

No comments: