Baby Zahara's Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2008

Too lazy

I haven't been updating in a long long time. Im just too lazy and sitting in front of the computer become least of my favorite lately. But today i've decided to write something on the blog. Much of the reason is that they install an internet connection in my office a few days back and since i have no choice but to sit in front of my PC, so i think yea might as well do something useful:). Anyway, I'm clearly about 8 months now and my gynaecologist think that its the best time to refer me to the place where i decide to deliver my baby. I wanted to go there at 37 weeks as I'm comfortable having her to check me up, but unfortunately she have to leave to Australia to visit her daughter whose if I'm not mistaken is about 4 months pregnant now, so i have to go to JPMC early. Aunt prema said she wants me to go early, so at least the doctor there in JPMC can call her and update her about my progress before she leaves to Australia. So yea, I'm seeing Dr Chittra later at 2.00 p.m and i hope she's a fine doctor and hope I'll be comfortable with her as much as Im comfortable with Aunt Prema. Wish me luck...

No comments: